In order to participate in the Siege Warfare, players must enter the map of the Siege Warfare.
The players may enter the map 30 minutes prior to the Warfare until the time of completion of the Warfare.
(Normally from 7:30 ~ 10:00 pm)
All the members from the Guild that own the Castle and the Guild occupied the village/territory will enter
the map using their own entrance, also used to return to the normal field.
Once the Warfare is over, all the users will be summoned to the portal that they used to enter the map.
During the time of transfer, from 7:10 ~ 10:30, the Transfer Guard NPCs will be placed around the portal located in
normal field(village/territory in the War zone and the Castle gate) that is used to enter the map.
This is to prevent indiscriminate terror on the opponents using the portal and also this is where the strategic game
operation needed from the users entering the Siege Warfare.
- Defending Kingdom Entrance
- The members of the Guild that owns the Castle can transfer to the portal located in the Inner Castle using the portal in the normal field.
- At this time, all the gates(barrier, Castle) in the normal field map will be closed.
- During peace time, the entrance through the Captain of the Guard NPC is located behind the barrier, whereas during the Wartime this changes to the portal inside the Castle.
- The players can use "Mobilize Order" item to teleport to the portal in the Inner Castle during the Siege Warfare.
(Mobilize Order : Teleport item which only the members of the Guild occupied the territory can purchase.)
- Attacking Kingdom Entrance
- Members will transfer to the Siege Warfare map through the Teleport NPC located in the occupied village(territory).
- Teleport Portal NPC in the normal map is surrounded by the Guard NPCs at all times.
- Once the attacking Guild has destroyed the gate, their coordinates will change to the front portal located near the Castle and will be resurrected here upon death.
- If dies in other place, the user will be resurrected in the existing portal.